Fighting Stress WebQuest

Fighting Stress Meditation Video

Fighting Stress Movement Video

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week 1

Today was the first day in my classroom. I noticed right away there is absolutely no technology in the room! There is one computer for the teacher and CD Player, that's it. This afternoon I mainly worked with reading students. It was a good way to get to know most of the students and see where they are as far as reading goes.
My first impression of the students was that they know exactly what the teacher expects. They almost seem afraid to misbehave. The teacher isn't too involved and only helps when necessary. He seems really intimidating, but is also fairly easy to work with. I am a little nervous to teach this group, but now that I have met the students, I can't wait to get to know them!

No comments:

My Thanksgiving Digital Story

Sample Digital Storytelling

Take a look at this student's story. Notice how he introduced the story, used his voice, and incorporated pictures.

October Calendar

America's Independence

Watch this fun movie. Can you see why the people first came to America? What are some events that caused the people to be angry with their king? Be prepared to talk about why the people wanted to be independent from Britain.